Stephen King Quotes
1. Books are a uniquely portable magic.
2. The scariest moment is always just before you start.
3. Descriptions begin in the writer’s mind, but should finish in the reader’s.
4. Writing isn’t about making money, getting famous, getting laid, or making friends. In the end, it’s about enriching the lives of those who will read your work, and enriching your own life as well. It’s about getting up, getting well, getting over. Getting happy, okay? Getting happy.
5. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.