Reading and Writing
If you can read and write – YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!
A few things that can help you become a better writer and reader.
- Practice – Writing makes you a better writer and reading makes you a better reader.
- Read, think, read, write, ponder, write – and read some more.
- Learn a new word everyday.
- Read lots of books.
- And then write some more.
- Get the pen and fingers moving, or use a computer.
- Read what you have written aloud to anyone who will listen
- Keep a journal to keep the writing juices flowing.
- Read what you’ve written over and over, until you can’t find any more problems.
- Before you take a trip, read any information you can find and then write about your experience.