POST CARDS FROM THE MUSE
By Nandy Ekle
I have a book of writing prompts called 300 More Writing Prompts, and I thought I’d share ten of them with you.
1. Name a novel you’d love to model your life after.
2. How far would you go to get what you want?
3. Have you ever been betrayed? If so, how?
4. Create a short story about your life that is complete fiction.
5. You’re in charge of a murder mystery dinner theater for one night. Describe the scenario you’ve set for your guests to solve.
6. How do you feel about secret admirers?
7. What is your idea of the perfect summer?
8. When you close your eyes, what do you daydream about?
9. Name something you’re never willing to risk or take a risk on and why.
10. What was the scariest urban legend or ghost story you’ve ever heard, and how did it originate?