By Natalie Bright
· I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
· When chemists die, they barium.
· Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
· I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
· I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
· This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
· I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
· I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words ..
· They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type-O.
· This dyslexic man walks into a bra .